COVID-19 Office Policies & Procedures
NOTICE TO CLIENTS REGARDING OFFICE PROCEDURES IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Despite changes in our personal interactions in light of the novel coronavirus-COVID-19, we at HELLO SMOOTH remain committed to the safety of our clients and staff. We wanted to tell you about the infection control procedures we have taken in connection with our re-opening and the procedures and protocols we will follow in our practice to keep clients and staff safe and to keep our office clean.
Hello Smooth follows infection control recommendations made by the American Medical Spa Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), to ensure that our infection control procedures are current and in compliance with each agencies’ recommendations. In addition, Hello Smooth has adopted all required protocols for re-opening our office as promulgated by state and county officials.
Prior to re-opening its facility, Hello Smooth has taken the following safety precautions:
- We have performed a deep cleaning of our entire office space by a professional cleaning service; and maintain this throughout the day in house according the CDC recommended guidelines.
- We have installed REMO UV-C Halo In-Duct Air Purifier system throughout our HVAC system that supplies the entire office.
- We have conducted employee training, including, but not limited to, the following:
- COVID-19 Symptoms and Warning Signs;
- Contact Tracing of COVID-19;
- Hand Hygiene;
- Using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including but not limited to proper procedures for putting on and taking off PPE gear;
- Cleaning and Disinfecting the Healthcare Facility; and
- Infection prevention and infection control recommendations made by the American Medical Spa Association, the CDC, and OSHA.
We have instituted additional procedures and protocols regarding the active monitoring of our staff for COVID-19 symptoms, and return-to-work procedures for any staff with confirmed or suspected COVID-19, including the following:
- Requiring each employee to be tested for COVID-19 and to receive a negative COVID-19 test result, prior to such employee returning to work at our facility;
- Requiring each employee to certify that, as of the time of such certification, no individual in such employee’s household is awaiting the test results of, or has tested positive for, COVID-19, prior to such employee entering our facility;
- Performing additional health screenings of each employee for additional, potential symptoms of COVID-19, upon such employee’s entering our facility.
In-person appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between clients. That might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your in-person appointment.
We will do our best to allow greater time between clients to reduce waiting times for you. Our office will communicate with you telephonically or through our online client portal
prior to your in-person appointment to ask some screening questions.
If you develop any of the following symptoms:
- cough, or shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or
- at least two (2) of the following other symptoms of COVID-19: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell at any time following your telephonic or online client portal pre-screening through the day of your in-person appointment, you must contact our facility to reschedule your appointment.
Here is what to expect for your in person visit with us:
1. Cancel your in-person appointment if you are pregnant, feeling ill, have a temp of 100.4+, under COVID-19 testing, tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or been exposed to someone who has been tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Please give us a call to find our how to get access to your CLIENT PORTAL account.
We have hand sanitizer for your use at our office.
- You will find some in the reception area and your treatment room for your use, as However, if no hand sanitizer is available, we have antibacterial soap available in our office’s restrooms, and require clients to wash their hands thoroughly.
Client Check-Out Procedures:
You are required to notify us immediately if, at any time within fourteen (14) days after the date of your in-person visit to our facility, any of the following occur:
- You experience either of the following symptoms:
- Cough; or
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
- You experience at least two (2) of any of the following symptoms:
- Repeated shaking with chills;
- Muscle pain;
- Sore throat;
- New loss of taste or smell
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test;
- You have been diagnosed with, or tested positive for, COVID-19 int he last 14 days;
- To the best of your knowledge , you have been exposed to, or been around someone diagnosed with, or who has tested positive for, COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- Any health care provider or governmental authority has recommended that you be placed into or remain in quarantine, as a result of exposure or potential exposure to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
We thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding!